Wednesday 2 May 2012

Let it Bleed

I've had no records for a month, and I've only got one channel today, after mooching around and brushing the dust, I decided to play this, it was a difficult decision and it was a bit of a revelation, since I just heard the Jagger half, the right hand side essentially, it was so open, so real, so, yes, fantastic. 'Love in Vain' was just him! 'You Can't Always Get What You Want' was never a favourite of mine, but it is now. So when I'd finished by thinking 'Monkey Man' was the most underrated Stones classico as long as you listened only to the right hand side, I moved on to Beggars Banquet, and there's some shit there (Jigsaw Puzzle) but the eternal shit too. One hell of a way of a way to enjoy cooking an omelet. Occasionally, turn off one channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment