Monday 27 June 2011

Show tomorrow

I think it may be a certain depression regarding Beyonce. The only way to reconcile myself to it is the Zizek way, alongside a good lunch and 'Sink the Bismarck' on TCM. When he talks about Ayn Rand, he says he loves her work, simply because it is SUCH a huge embarrassment. In this embarrassment, it might counteract the very stupidity it represents and supports. I'd send you the link but I don't know how to do it.
It's our show tomorrow so Julie and I will be bar staff. Please come and say hello if you can. It's our best role. She's already warned me against having too much bourbon under the table, but I went down to Majestic Wine with a trolley anyway and then dragged it into the White Horse to chat to Transylvanian Julia. It's not often you get to chat to a Transylvanian stripper. She's ever so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment